It’s Monday morning. You’ve overslept. And you’re out of coffee.
To make matters worse, you can’t find your car keys anywhere. You know you just had them, but they’ve seemed to grow legs and walk away. You’re growing more and more agitated by the minute.
Sound familiar? What if I told you those days are all but a memory? Well the lost car keys anyway.
As many of you may know we, at 815 Media, pride ourselves in being on the cutting edge of anything technological and today is no different. Today, we’d like to help you find those lost car keys made possible through The Tile App.
Here are five things you need to know about The Tile App:
- This app was created with YOU in mind! Developed a few months ago by Tile Inc., the tile is a trendy little attachment designed to fit on any of your favorite items including key rings, purses, and/or wallets.
- You can have up to eight tiles that are tethered to any of your Apple products starting with the iPhone 4S (as long as you’re running iOS 7 or 8), iPhone 6, a 3rd generation iPad, a 5th generation iPod Touch, or the iPad mini. And coming soon is the tile app for android devices as Tile Inc. are currently expanding their compatibilities for other devices with Bluetooth LE capabilities.
- Each tile casts a signal across a 100-foot radius and automatically records the last place your phone, or any other phone with the app open, saw your tile.
- As you begin searching for your lost items, the app’s tracking circle begins to fill in letting you know how close you are, while the tile begins beeping making it easier to locate.
- The Tile App can be downloaded for free here and tiles can be purchased beginning at $20 for one or $60 for four.
And wa-lah! Your life has now been made easier. Thoughts? Do you use these tiles? If not, is there a similar app you use instead?